Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chapter 7

So, I fucked up the Manga Updates thing and labeled it as Volume 28, but it's definitely 29. I've also got chapters 8 and 9 already cleaned(if you can even call it that, I'm working on going back and removing the annoying colored lines for the volume release, but I suck at photoshop and am having some problems) so I just need to type them up. Expect them later tonight, but probably after dinner, sorry for the slight delay.

Chapter 7:
Mediafire
Megaupload




I actually couldn't bring myself to read all of this in it's current state, so I'm sort of reading Part 4 while translating, and for the most part I'm impressed. I'm liking Josuke a lot more than I thought I would, and aside from a few QUALITY panels in the first two chapters, this is really starting to get good.

No comments:

Post a Comment